Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't blow your fingers off!

Go down 
+4
Czanthwhore
Jessweeee
Quin
Rye
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Don't blow your fingers off! Empty
PostSubject: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:25 am

Apparently, my Mom set off a firework into her belly button accidentally when she was young? But it was only a weak one.

Do you like fireworks. Ever get into an accident with them?
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 40
Custom tit : Harle = You're an ass. =(
Location : Oh resha can you not see? That we live in a land of misery. People suffering left and right. It just isn't right. But one of the worst lives is mine. I suffer daily and every time. I cry for freedom I cry for help. Yet my calls are not answered. But you Resha you are my light. So shine on my life and let me fight. And we shall go to lands unknown. Hand in hand with a lovers bond. Do you wish this or do you not? Do you want to save me? If you do then take my hand. And my misery shall be banned. So come Resha do you accept me? As your soul mate to make life an ease. Or shall you banish my heart to misery.
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:40 am

Ack. Can't find a good masturbation joke. Sad

I love fireworks. Explosions = yey. Never had any accidents though. I'm too brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Jessweeee
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Jessweeee

Female
Number of posts : 50
Custom tit : I wambo. You wambo. He/She wamboes.
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 am

I am ascared of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/jessweeee
Czanthwhore
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Czanthwhore

Male
Number of posts : 144
Custom tit : A Sexy Revolution!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:12 am

I used to be very scared of fireworks when I was young, but then I was scared of most things when I was young. Now I think they're pretty fun, but the novelty of a display normally wears off after a few minutes. The New Year fireworks on the Thames are a pretty big display, but when the thing goes on for ten minutes it's a little hard to stay excited. I like family fireworks in the garden though, because inevitably a rocket will fly into a flowerpot and make it explode, or a Catherine Wheel will set fire to the fence and everyone will run around in a panic until my father puts it out. Besides, explosions are a lot more fun when you're the one making them. Smile
Back to top Go down
BERT
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
BERT

Male
Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Oh baby
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:49 am

My friend John used to throw them at my feet when I walked!
Back to top Go down
Christfuck
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Christfuck

Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Eight-limbed Knot
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:38 am

A Roman Candle war is always in order on the 4th. Nothing like showing true American spirit by acting dangerously stupid, right?

Past minor burns on the chest and arms, I burnt a hole through the trampoline when we were jumping on it with a load of lit firecrackers bouncing on it as well.

Fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shittyendjob.com
Ouch!
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:58 am

Fireworks are illegal in this state, and I've always been far too lazy to cross over into Indiana to purchase some.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't blow your fingers off!   Don't blow your fingers off! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 3:29 pm

My aunt used to host firework parties in her backyard when we were younger. My cousin Adam once threw what he believed to be a spent firework into the bonfire, and it almost killed him!
Back to top Go down

Don't blow your fingers off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: General Chat-
Jump to: