Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relationships.

Go down 
+6
Pike
Bunny
Jessweeee
mmmmmaicha
Xochitl
Big Shug
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 5:21 pm

What is the worst relationship you have ever had in your entire life? I'm talking about with a person, any person, any kind of relationship. Could be a mother, father, boyfriend, girlfriend, brother, sister, friend, anyone. And what has this relationship taught you? Are you still talking to the person who has hurt you the most? Do you want revenge or are you grateful for the lessons they have taught you?
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 5:24 pm

I dunno whether my mother or father was worse.

It's taught me that the idea of 'family' is bullshit. Love and respect and earned, not granted. People aren't good just because they give birth to you or share your genetics, and if you let yourself think they are, you're going to get hurt. Badly. Over and over and over. For years. It's taught me that you have to make yourself, because if you let anyone else do it, you'll end up a mess like me. I'm not talking to my father anymore because he's dead, lol karma. I talk to my mother because she's a better person now. I don't want revenge, I just want a childhood that didn't fuck me up for a couple decades.
Back to top Go down
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm

My mother has hurt me in the worst possible ways imaginable ever since I was a child.

It's taught me to seek love elsewhere, that if you want love, you have to work for it and find it yourself. There is no such thing as unconditional love. You have to be someone in order to be loved, and for a long time, I was no one. I was a shell of a person who didn't feel much, I was kind of mostly empty inside. So no one could love me. Mostly because I wouldn't, couldn't let them. She fucked me up in a way emotionally that I never thought was possible. Both of my parents did, but moreso my mother. Being loved is my main motivation in life, because I have never felt that love from a parent.

For a long time I wanted revenge. I wanted revenge for her making me, for her making me in this way and then pushing me away. I guess that sounds fucked up. I just wish I could have turned out like my brother and my sister, happy and confident. But look at me, you know?

I guess it's taught me also that I need to stand on my own two feet. While I am horribly immature in relationships, I had to grow up faster than usual in my head. I had to make friends for myself because she made me so insecure that I didn't want to play with the other children. I didn't have any friends when I was little, and due to this, I can't keep any very long now.

I think now she realizes that she loves me but it's a little late. Like Hux said, I wish for a childhood that didn't suck.
Back to top Go down
mmmmmaicha
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mmmmmaicha

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Monster My former best friend screwed me over and threatened to kill me if I didn't let her run my life.
Back to top Go down
Jessweeee
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Jessweeee

Female
Number of posts : 50
Custom tit : I wambo. You wambo. He/She wamboes.
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:18 am

Just some lame friends...but I don't complain much because I wasn't that great of a friend myself :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/jessweeee
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm

All of my previous romantic relationships have ended badly. However, most of them were due to my own egotistical ways and involved me saying something to drive the person away either on purpose or with malicious intent behind it. I chased my first girlfriend off by telling her that she was not as attractive as her friend (which was true). I told my second girlfriend that I was no longer wanted to date her because she was a sheep and I do not want someone who cannot stand up for themselves in my life. Then I told her to go away. In response, she told me she wished I would die.

My first girlfriend ended up becoming addicted to heroin shortly after we broke up and then moving to a different state in order to establish an abusive relationship with another heroin addict.
Back to top Go down
Pike
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 am

To be honest I don't think I've had any super bad ones especially after reading your guys' =/

If I have had bad experiences with people, I have this tendency (which may be a blessing or curse, depending on who you ask) to forgive people entirely within minutes. For example I was teased and picked on mercilessly in sixth grade, people drawing up horrible pictures of me in front of my face, etc. and never once did I have a grudge against any of those kids, I still liked them. xP

There was one kid who asked me out in front of my family once, it embarassed the crap out of me and I was really mad at him for like a whole week, and then we were buddies again. xP I can't stay mad at people.
Back to top Go down
http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 pm

I hope that my bitterness towards my childhood, which is obviously and aggressively apparent when I speak of it, doesn't come across as condescension towards others. The importance and power of an experience can only be decided by the one who experiences it.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Female
Number of posts : 50

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:35 pm

I'm lucky that I have a great relationship with my parents. My best friend at school had parents who didn't give a shit about her; she dropped out of school at 15, had two kids, and I have reason to believe she is in prison now. All because her mother and stepfather didn't care about her. It sad she couldn't turn her life around, after you guys have turned out fine, yet been through much, much worse.

As for my own relationships, I've been smart enough to end most of them before I got burned (Craig, for being a needlessly jealous twat, and Ed, for being a cheat). However, my only long-term relationship, which lasted just over a year, on and off, is one I fought for, and now, I wonder why. As a result, I can't bring myself to enter into a relationship again. I don't see the point in getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Peegee
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Peegee

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Ex GF from years ago taught me that I should cut ties with people who are not worth my time.

It required a 6 month relationship, lots of arguments, a confused pg, a zeitgeist shift (not a fun thing to go through) and living with my ex gf for 2.5 years (the last 1.5 years I stopped talking to her altogether) to figure this out.

I was a very brainwashed PG
Back to top Go down
Blue Harvest
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 20

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 am

Xochitl wrote:
I dunno whether my mother or father was worse.

It's taught me that the idea of 'family' is bullshit. Love and respect and earned, not granted. People aren't good just because they give birth to you or share your genetics, and if you let yourself think they are

Music to my ears. My mother is forever telling me to respect her because "she is my mother". Why the fuck should I respect her when she treats me like a second class citizen and blames me for everything? I can't do anything right as far as she's concerned. No matter what I do she always, and I mean always, finds fault with it.
Back to top Go down
Christfuck
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Christfuck

Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Eight-limbed Knot
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Relationships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships.   Relationships. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:36 pm

God. He always told me no...
Back to top Go down