Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this is EoFF2, right?

Go down 
+8
Psychotic
The Fonz
Dolentrean
Red Pill
Breine
Rye
Xochitl
Quin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 40
Custom tit : Harle = You're an ass. =(
Location : Oh resha can you not see? That we live in a land of misery. People suffering left and right. It just isn't right. But one of the worst lives is mine. I suffer daily and every time. I cry for freedom I cry for help. Yet my calls are not answered. But you Resha you are my light. So shine on my life and let me fight. And we shall go to lands unknown. Hand in hand with a lovers bond. Do you wish this or do you not? Do you want to save me? If you do then take my hand. And my misery shall be banned. So come Resha do you accept me? As your soul mate to make life an ease. Or shall you banish my heart to misery.
Registration date : 2008-06-22

So this is EoFF2, right? Empty
PostSubject: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:02 am

Very Happy

I'm making a newbie thread. I feel special. Quick! Welcome me as if you don't know who I am!

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect :heart: No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Kao Angry! Kao Cheer! Kao is Confused! Kao's Crazy in Love! First Kao Cry I'll FIGHT YOU! Kao Cry: The Sequal! Sleeping Kao! Happy! Monster Big Smile Jess! So this is EoFF2, right? 216953 Dan's Favorite Cunt... I mean, Coun Emo Wtf is this, Dan? Another emo! Fap fap fap For the record, girl Unf unf unf Dan's forever Wtf? CHOMP It's Red. It's Sick. Objection? Valid, man. This shit makes me c Colbert! Luigi Mario Goomba Rydia I'd Hit It
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 am

This is what you get, Harle.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:05 am

Welcome to my forum, Harle. Kao Chilling
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
Breine
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Breine

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : I'm not a pastry!

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:06 am

Welcome to this place.. whoever you are..?
Back to top Go down
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Location : Oh resha can you not see? That we live in a land of misery. People suffering left and right. It just isn't right. But one of the worst lives is mine. I suffer daily and every time. I cry for freedom I cry for help. Yet my calls are not answered. But you Resha you are my light. So shine on my life and let me fight. And we shall go to lands unknown. Hand in hand with a lovers bond. Do you wish this or do you not? Do you want to save me? If you do then take my hand. And my misery shall be banned. So come Resha do you accept me? As your soul mate to make life an ease. Or shall you banish my heart to misery.

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:47 am

Oh wtf. This is a horrible, horrible trick. I hate you all. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:51 am

Yer fix'd, son. Welcome to the Halls of Punishment. Let that be a lesson to you.
Back to top Go down
Red Pill
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Red Pill

Male
Number of posts : 64
Custom tit : De Omnibus Dubitandum
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 am

Oh, it's just that failure Quin.
Back to top Go down
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 am

Hey! Bitching and whining really does change things!

Red Pill, why you so mean? I translated your name into, like, 15 languages! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dolentrean
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Dolentrean

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : Pretty Cool
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 am

Hi Harle!
Back to top Go down
Red Pill
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Red Pill

Male
Number of posts : 64
Custom tit : De Omnibus Dubitandum

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 am

Quin wrote:
Hey! Bitching and whining really does change things!

Red Pill, why you so mean? I translated your name into, like, 15 languages! Crying or Very sad
No, Harle did that.
Back to top Go down
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:24 am

I thought I did that when I was Quin 'n' Tonic?
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 am

You were always Harle in spirit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:29 am

NEVER HARLE!
Back to top Go down
The Fonz
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
The Fonz

Male
Number of posts : 16
Custom tit : I will seduce you.

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Thought Fool's Gold was EoFF2, thus making this EoFF3.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Rule #1

Never compare HSS to Fool's Gold. xD
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
The Fonz
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
The Fonz

Male
Number of posts : 16
Custom tit : I will seduce you.

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:26 pm

Rule 2, always use a vice grip.
Back to top Go down
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Rule #3: Quin is now, and always will be > Harle.

Rule #4:
Oh resha can you not see?
That we live in a land of misery.
People suffering left and right.
It just isn't right.
But one of the worst lives is mine.
I suffer daily and every time.
I cry for freedom I cry for help.
Yet my calls are not answered.
But you Resha you are my light.
So shine on my life and let me fight.
And we shall go to lands unknown.
Hand in hand with a lovers bond.
Do you wish this or do you not?
Do you want to save me?
If you do then take my hand.
And my misery shall be banned.
So come Resha do you accept me?
As your soul mate to make life an ease.
Or shall you banish my heart to misery.
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Do you wish this or do you not?
Back to top Go down
Pike
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 pm

OMG Quin I haven't seen you in like 37 years or something.
Back to top Go down
http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
Ouch!
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:54 am

This is more like EoFF14-bajillion, I imagine, if you're talking about spin-off fora.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Jess

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:48 am

Who are you?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Harvest
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: So this is EoFF2, right?   So this is EoFF2, right? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:00 am

Harle I love your location <3

Should say "In BH's bed" though Wink
Back to top Go down

So this is EoFF2, right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: General Chat-
Jump to: