Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEWARE, I HUNGER!

Go down 
+7
Breine
Red Pill
Rye
mirmathion
Dolentrean
Big Shug
Xochitl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 pm

I have a tendancy towards grandiloquence and, indeed, pontiifcation. Not to mention melodrama. I will be strolling around my kitching wondering what to eat, and I will announce my horrific intentions to my food. "Aha! What fine soft white virginal bread this offering is! I shall plow this unsullied loaf asunder with my violent teeth." and so forth.

Do you do anything like that? Do you talk to yourself, and/or inanimate objects? I used to talk to myself a lot, but I'm not alone anymore, so I don't nearly as much now :3 Are you... magniloquent?
Back to top Go down
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal
Registration date : 2008-06-22

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Kinda, I make noises. Like if something is monotonous or just boring I tend to make explosion noises or strange noises to make it seem like something's being conquered or bombed and it makes for great backstories. I do this a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Dolentrean
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Dolentrean

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : Pretty Cool
Registration date : 2008-06-21

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:17 pm

I can be magniloquent at times, but I have had a tendancy of doing it less as of late.

I do talk to myself a consederable amount though, I even tell myself to stop talking to myself, and then end up talking to myself about how people will think I'm crazy if I keep talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:38 am

it's fun to be magniloquent sometimes but unless you really force your "silly" tone people just think you're being a show-offy bastard. Plus I don't know as many cool words as Hux >.>

As for talking to myself and inanimate objects, I do sometimes. I used to talk to myself a lot more but now it has been transferred to thought. I often narrate storyless (viz. flash) videogames outloud to amuse myself as I play. I make "N" even more epic.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 am

I make up random sounds like Liz, as Huxley can attest to. xD
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:04 am

Oh, and I talk to my dogs even though they don't understand me. But then, can we be said to truly understand one another?

I didn't count the make-believe games I still play as i I were five. I've never grown out of them, nor have I grown out of playing with action figures.
Back to top Go down
Red Pill
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Red Pill

Male
Number of posts : 64
Custom tit : De Omnibus Dubitandum
Registration date : 2008-06-20

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:35 am

I will recite memorable lines from Shakespeare plays to myself if I'm feeling particularly magnanimous. If I'm intoxicated I share these very same lines with other people along with the noble tenets of Buddhism while I attempt to meditate. I don't believe I engage in apostrophe often though, so no direct conversation with the various kitchen-dwellers for me.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:45 pm

I love you Keith <3
Back to top Go down
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Red Pill wrote:
I will recite memorable lines from Shakespeare plays to myself if I'm feeling particularly magnanimous. If I'm intoxicated I share these very same lines with other people along with the noble tenets of Buddhism while I attempt to meditate. I don't believe I engage in apostrophe often though, so no direct conversation with the various kitchen-dwellers for me.

I can't even begin to imagine how amazing the bed talk between you and Hux could be if you guys ever hooked up.
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
Breine
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Breine

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : I'm not a pastry!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Sure, I talk to myself. Mostly when playing video games, but sometimes I also think out loud.. which can be quite embarrassing xD
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:34 pm

get thee to a nunnery
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Sometimes if I am angry.

Sometimes when I have to kill.
Back to top Go down
Shiny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Shiny

Female
Number of posts : 14
Custom tit : Oh no u dun't!

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:50 pm

I genocide cities. And yes I made genocide a verb now.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Denmark

Male
Number of posts : 57
Custom tit : Forget Norway!

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 am

Who doesn't talk to themselves?

There's gotta be some people who do, you idiot.

Hey what's your problem, man? Are your daughter and the Moor making the beast with two backs?

Go to hell. *runs off*

Wow, I just ran away. But I'm still here. How's that work?
Back to top Go down
mmmmmaicha
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mmmmmaicha

Number of posts : 42

BEWARE, I HUNGER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE, I HUNGER!   BEWARE, I HUNGER! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:55 am

I talk to myself in English. Dan's Favorite
It makes me learn more about expressions and idioms.
Back to top Go down

BEWARE, I HUNGER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: General Chat-
Jump to: