Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 Empty
PostSubject: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:53 am

HAI GUYZ! Yesterday, Rye was away, and I wasn't doing good, so there was no Topic of the Day. We shall mourn the lost later, for today, there IS one!

Today's topic of the day is meaningful stuff, y'all.

What would you say your general philosophy on life is?

What, or who, has influenced you towards this, do you think?

Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Being happy.

I do not know the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 40
Custom tit : Harle = You're an ass. =(
Location : Oh resha can you not see? That we live in a land of misery. People suffering left and right. It just isn't right. But one of the worst lives is mine. I suffer daily and every time. I cry for freedom I cry for help. Yet my calls are not answered. But you Resha you are my light. So shine on my life and let me fight. And we shall go to lands unknown. Hand in hand with a lovers bond. Do you wish this or do you not? Do you want to save me? If you do then take my hand. And my misery shall be banned. So come Resha do you accept me? As your soul mate to make life an ease. Or shall you banish my heart to misery.
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:02 pm

I have a terrible philosophy of "Oh well. If you look at the bigger picture...". It's ridiculous. I complete ignore things that affect people as individuals, including myself. And my "bigger picture" is basically several thousand years into the future.

I dunno why, but I have quite a large hatred of humanity, and Life in general. I completely ignore it, because it's stupid and pathetic, so my life isn't hugely affected by it. But occasionally it rears its moronic face, and I behave like a dickhead towards people for a few hours. That has probably caused me to deem the little things in life insignificant, even though I know they're the things that make our lives as individuals worth living.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:34 pm

My philosophy varies from day to day and situation and situation. If I've just seen something wondrous and beautiful and uplifting, I'll feel that my purpose is to leave the world a better place when I leave it than when I entered. If I've just seen something horrible or scary, I'll have the philosophy of protecting what matters to me, and everything else can go to hell. I believe the world gets better as time goes on, and I believe it will continue to do so. I want to steer it in what I believe is a good direction. And I believe that if everyone had a proper conception of individuality, the world would be a better, less selfish place (Because a proper understanding of individuality recognizes the individuality of everyone else as well as oneself).

What has influenced this? Too many things to count. Kant, Locke, Rousseau, Rand, Suikoden, Final Fantasy, world events, history, The Economist, and Ray Kurzweil, just for a start.

Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Be happy, be nice to people, do awesome things, get phat lewts and hear the lamentation of the women

Influences: Probably my family, religion, and various video games/cartoons Choc 2! For Steph!
Back to top Go down
http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 pm

To turn the physical into the spiritual; to create heaven on earth through the sanctification of the external and the internal.

My religion, specifically the teaching of the Lubavitcher Rebbe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 7/3/08   Topic of the Day - 7/3/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the Day - 7/3/08
Page 1 of 1