Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessions that are not true.

Go down 
+7
Shukudai
Jessweeee
Quin
Rye
Psychotic
Czanthwhore
Big Shug
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Confessions that are not true. Empty
PostSubject: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:04 am

I have cancer. It's a gigantic tumor in my left testicle. They have to amputate the entire thing because it spread to the penis and the other ball. So I'm going to become a woman too.
Back to top Go down
Czanthwhore
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Czanthwhore

Male
Number of posts : 144
Custom tit : A Sexy Revolution!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:00 am

I am not the person that I pretend to be online. The real me is a forty-eight year old single mother of four from Oregon. I work the register at a gas station and make extra cash on the side by fashioning anthropomorphic elephant figurines out of clay and selling them by mail order. The other day I saw my reflection in the coffee-stained mirror on my dresser and did not recognise it, so I threw the mirror out of the window and vowed never to look into another one again. I am writing this message on a laptop that my brother stole from his work five years ago, and for those five years I have spent more time on the internet than I have in the "real" world. I have even fallen in love with a customs agent who lives over in Washington state. Steve seems like a really nice guy, and I believe he loves me as much as he says he does, but I am afraid that if he ever met the real me he would be disappointed and lose interest. Plus a part of me thinks that I only have feelings for him because he reminds me of my first husband, and it's all I can do not to stab him with a breadknife every tiime he comes over to see the kids. Speaking of the kids, my youngest is screaming her head off right now. I don't know what she wants. I never know what she wants. Maybe I'll go out for a while and she'll have gone to sleep by the time I get back.
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:42 am

Sometimes I like to look at photos of cats.
Back to top Go down
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 am

I like crusty y-front MMMMMMBRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 40
Custom tit : Harle = You're an ass. =(
Location : Oh resha can you not see? That we live in a land of misery. People suffering left and right. It just isn't right. But one of the worst lives is mine. I suffer daily and every time. I cry for freedom I cry for help. Yet my calls are not answered. But you Resha you are my light. So shine on my life and let me fight. And we shall go to lands unknown. Hand in hand with a lovers bond. Do you wish this or do you not? Do you want to save me? If you do then take my hand. And my misery shall be banned. So come Resha do you accept me? As your soul mate to make life an ease. Or shall you banish my heart to misery.

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:57 am

Not true, Jess. Smile

I'm not really Canadian. And, though I act otherwise, I really despise Psy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 am

Czanthwhore wrote:
I am not the person that I pretend to be online. The real me is a forty-eight year old single mother of four from Oregon. I work the register at a gas station and make extra cash on the side by fashioning anthropomorphic elephant figurines out of clay and selling them by mail order. The other day I saw my reflection in the coffee-stained mirror on my dresser and did not recognise it, so I threw the mirror out of the window and vowed never to look into another one again. I am writing this message on a laptop that my brother stole from his work five years ago, and for those five years I have spent more time on the internet than I have in the "real" world. I have even fallen in love with a customs agent who lives over in Washington state. Steve seems like a really nice guy, and I believe he loves me as much as he says he does, but I am afraid that if he ever met the real me he would be disappointed and lose interest. Plus a part of me thinks that I only have feelings for him because he reminds me of my first husband, and it's all I can do not to stab him with a breadknife every tiime he comes over to see the kids. Speaking of the kids, my youngest is screaming her head off right now. I don't know what she wants. I never know what she wants. Maybe I'll go out for a while and she'll have gone to sleep by the time I get back.
I don't know why this made me feel nostalgic. Maybe I have some serial killer tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Jessweeee
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Jessweeee

Female
Number of posts : 50
Custom tit : I wambo. You wambo. He/She wamboes.
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:25 pm

My name is actually Jesse and not Jessica. I eat bebez and kittens for brunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/jessweeee
Shukudai
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Shukudai

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:32 pm

I'm old manus
Back to top Go down
Dolentrean
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Dolentrean

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : Pretty Cool
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:51 pm

I don't have a power ranger poster framed and hanging in my room.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:30 pm

I consider every single one of you to be wonderful people.
Back to top Go down
Christfuck
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Christfuck

Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Eight-limbed Knot
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 pm

I love people and enjoy pink
Back to top Go down
http://www.shittyendjob.com
BERT
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
BERT

Male
Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Oh baby
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confessions that are not true.   Confessions that are not true. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:47 am

I wish I was as sexy as bunny!
Back to top Go down

Confessions that are not true.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: General Chat-
Jump to: