Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Topic of the RIGHT NOW Empty
PostSubject: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 am

Okay chuckleheads, listen up. This forum's gotta see more activity or I dunno, it'll get cobwebs in its cooch or something. Problem is the lady and I have had trouble generating and maintaining interest here. We'll set shit up and post loads and get a burst of posting but it fades away real quickly.

So tell me, how can this place be more attractive to y'all? Have we overlooked something? Is there a rulez I made that y'all don't like? confused Or are you just all massive failures, something I doubt because I know the caliber of our members but tbh it's more likely than me being a massive failure.

Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 am

I think if I was allowed to double post this forum would see x100 activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Czanthwhore
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Czanthwhore

Male
Number of posts : 144
Custom tit : A Sexy Revolution!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:31 am

I like posting here, but I'm really not a good person for kickstarting activity. If I had to guess at why things are quiet, I'd say it's because most people here already keep in contact with one another, so there isn't much that's "unique" at HSS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misfit
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Misfit

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:23 am

I WUNT MOAR KOLORZ LOL n_n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pike
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:43 am

Czanthwhore wrote:
I like posting here, but I'm really not a good person for kickstarting activity. If I had to guess at why things are quiet, I'd say it's because most people here already keep in contact with one another, so there isn't much that's "unique" at HSS.

Yeah, this certainly isn't the only forum I've seen this happen. Secondary forums tend not to get as much activity if the members are all already posting with each other elsewhere. (Granted I don't really post at EoFF anymore so I dunno who here also posts there, but that is my hunch xD) It's not that you guys are doing anything wrong, it's just that that is what I have seen happen in my experience. People want to start a thread, they do it in the place where there are more members and are going to get more responses. =P

So yeah in short, it's all of us being massive failures =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
Misfit
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Misfit

Female
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 am

*agree with Pike* Also, starting the same thread at EoFF and here = same responses? Kinda boring imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pike
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am

*nodnod*

In all honesty I think your best bet would be to try and get more non-EoFFers* over here, I know that's easier said than done but! That is my advice to you based on past experience.

*Getting more ToHers over here would probably have the same problem though honestly xD We tend to stick to our home board as well. So you'd have to look outside previously existing communities, which is difficult, which is why it's hard for new forums to get off the ground! Really though you guys aren't doing anything wrong, it has to do with the memberbase already having other, bigger forums to post at, and in your defense you've managed to successfully get me to stick around and post far longer than I do at most new forums I join Choc 2! For Steph!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Make me a moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessweeee
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Jessweeee

Female
Number of posts : 50
Custom tit : I wambo. You wambo. He/She wamboes.

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Well everyone here is on EoFF too, so it's easier just to post there xD

I only really come here for things HSS specific.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.geocities.com/jessweeee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the RIGHT NOW   Topic of the RIGHT NOW Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the RIGHT NOW
Page 1 of 1