Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of Warcrack

Go down 
+6
Misfit
Eserikto
Bunny
Übel
The Fonz
Pike
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pike
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar
Registration date : 2008-06-22

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
The Fonz
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
The Fonz

Male
Number of posts : 16
Custom tit : I will seduce you.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 pm

I have a 63 priest, but I can't be arsed to go look him up.
Back to top Go down
Übel
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Übel

Male
Number of posts : 20
Custom tit : Psy stole my custom tit.

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 am

Haven't played in quite awhile. I'm actually thinking of going to get a prepaid card tomorrow now, thanks HSS!
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
Eserikto
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Eserikto

Male
Number of posts : 29
Custom tit : i'm sick of being jowy
Registration date : 2008-06-23

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:37 pm

I was bored one night so I hopped on Deathwing and started whispering your druid saying HI BUNNY ETC and one of your friends was on your account so I logged off.

My guild's lazy and never on for 25 mans anymore.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Eserikto
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Thrankio

Thrank's gear is terribad, but he's only been 70 for like a week. :p

And I've been too busy pissing on fires to concern myself with getting +40 spell damage on my dagger, I'm doing it tomorrow.

Last edited by Eserikto on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://worldofwarcraft.com
Misfit
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Misfit

Female
Number of posts : 60

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Lindariel
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Lelei

My 70 'lock and 70 pally~ <3

IT SEEMS I HAVE LOGGED OUT IN MY FIRE FESTIVAL OUTFIT, THOUGH! n_n

I'm working on my 42 rogue now, but questing is boring. But she still has the best guild name ever, TOO BAD BUNNY JUST ABANDONED ME THERE.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Primera
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Quote :
I was bored one night so I hopped on Deathwing and started whispering your druid saying HI BUNNY ETC and one of your friends was on your account so I logged off.

Yeah, he told me about it later and we had a great laugh. He's gearing my druid out so he can get it Gladiator for Season 4.

Quote :
But she still has the best guild name ever, TOO BAD BUNNY JUST ABANDONED ME THERE.

I didn't abandon you. I'll log on once 2.4.3 comes out and I can get a mount and then I'll level some more. I'm also trying to gear my shaman out in enhance gear.
Back to top Go down
The Fonz
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
The Fonz

Male
Number of posts : 16
Custom tit : I will seduce you.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
BERT
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
BERT

Male
Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Oh baby

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 am

Don't be bums and play Guild Wars Wink
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:58 am

No thanks, I'd rather play a good game.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 pm

World of Warcrack Wowscrnshot062408220145sy7.th

This deserves praise and a double post.
Back to top Go down
BERT
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
BERT

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 am

Then why the hell do you play WoW?
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 am

Because it is better than anything currently on the market.
Back to top Go down
BERT
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
BERT

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 pm

I don't understand how going from a to b and getting x pieces of shit and going back to a and getting xp all day is any fun :p
Back to top Go down
Tallulah
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Female
Number of posts : 50

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:10 pm

I agree with Bert. I have tried Warcraft, and I quickly got bored with it. I lost track of what quests I was supposed to do, and got fed up with my inventory being full. I never joined a guild, either, as I'm not really into that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm

BERT wrote:
I don't understand how going from a to b and getting x pieces of shit and going back to a and getting xp all day is any fun :p

Have you ever played endgame WoW? Like, at all? It is nothing as you have described.

Concise and difficult endgame raid progression with fights that require a complete 25-man strategy and everyone working completely in sync with each other or maybe less than 25 man if the players are geared and skilled enough to make up for the loss of a couple people.

Hell, the new event boss that they have implemented for the Midsummer Fire Festival is one of the hardest bosses in the game at the moment. It is a mini-version (not dumbed down) version of a 40 man raid boss that requires absolutely no mistakes from any of the five people taking part.

There is also the pvp aspect of the game, whether that be World PvP, Battlegrounds, or Arenas against some of the best players in the world.

Yeah, WoW takes a bit to get into because the leveling is somewhat boring, but once you get to a certain point things begin to open up. It's called patience, maybe you should look into getting some.

Tallulah: Your problems with the game are minor and pretty personal. I've never heard of someone disliking or losing interest in the game simply because they couldn't keep track of quests they are doing. Especially when a quest log is provided that tells you exactly what you need to do.

As far as the other complains, those are personal tastes and hardly matter on any larger scale.

I will admit that one of the biggest problems with the game as a whole is the amount of retards that play it. But again, that can be avoided by making friends or acquaintances and building relationships with those people instead of looking for random people to try and put things together.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah guys. l2adjusttastetosuitBunBun
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Way to completely miss the point.

His summary on why WoW is not a very interesting game was completely off base and had very little to do in the game itself. Leveling up != WoW. The entire reason WoW is still alive and the biggest MMO in the world right now is because they constantly add new endgame content for people to do. In the long run, sure, you pay more to play WoW than most other games, but the content is provided for you and it is worth the price. Most of the added content is pretty much an entirely new game in and of itself.

This last bit was out of line, Bunny, so it's gone. Be nice. Xo~
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Okay, so, the part where you spend weeks to months levelling (Doubly true for newbs, trebly true for newbs who don't have that much time to play) suddenly doesn't exist? I understand what you're saying, I've heard statements like "The game begins at 70" or whatever, but I can see why someone would think that paying game + xpack + monthly fees, on top of a fairly hefty time investment by videogame standards, just to get to the game proper is not for them. Now me, I have no problem at all with levelling, because I'm an altoholic. I've never even got to 70. So obviously for me... yes, Leveling up does in fact = WoW.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm

They have made leveling so incredibly easy nowadays that even if you have a shred of patience, you'll be able to get to level 70 in no time flat. I played my first character for aroud 6-8 hours a day and hit 70 within 3-4 months and that was a little under two years ago. My second character (druid) took about a solid month of playing 4-6 hour a day.

Now you have 4-5 new places to level in making it really easy to find a good amount of quests, you gain a shitload more experience than you did back when I first started playing from each individual quests, and they are even lowering the level requirement for a 60% Speed mount from 40 to 30 when the next patch is released.

I don't understand people who say that leveling takes way to long to do. I took a warrior from 1-45 in about a week and a half while raiding solidly on my mage 3-4 times a week and grinding instances/honor/reputation on my druid. Granted, I know what I am doing and I know the best places to level, but with all the free guides and help that the internet provides nowadays, it hardly takes an advanced knowledge of the gameplay in order to level quickly.

Honestly, the biggest thing that breaks the game for me is either the amount of idiocy running rampant on my server (horrible server, do not start a character on Deathwing) or Tuesday maintenance. But really, both of those are just something you have to deal with when playing a massive online game.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Nah, Bunny, I completely understand where you're coming from. For you and I it's no big deal at all. But some people don't play a game for a month, nevermind spending that long to reach the full potential.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Those people shouldn't really complain then. Razz
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 am

God, these people are everywhere. *marks thread read*
Back to top Go down
Pike
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Pike

Female
Number of posts : 42
Custom tit : i c wut u did thar

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Making new hunters characters and leveling is my favorite part of the game. x_x They are making it easier though, but I don't care, I play games because they are fun. Leveling and exploring and getting into the lore has got to be my favorite part.

Don't get me wrong Karazhan is a blast (er, can be, other times you feel like banging your head against the wall, but you know), SSC is fun, heroics are fun, endgame is fun but I'd die of boredom if I had no new characters to level xD

*shudders at the sudden thought of Quel'Danas dailies every day for the rest of her WoW career* x__x
Back to top Go down
http://pikestaff.livejournal.com
Misfit
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Misfit

Female
Number of posts : 60

World of Warcrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcrack   World of Warcrack EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:02 pm

Pike wrote:
Don't get me wrong Karazhan is a blast (er, can be, other times you feel like banging your head against the wall, but you know), SSC is fun, heroics are fun, endgame is fun but I'd die of boredom if I had no new characters to level xD
ME TOOOOOO. Some nights I just want to skip raiding all together and level my alts! >_>

BUNNY WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO DRAKA QQ QQ QQ ;_;
Back to top Go down

World of Warcrack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: M-m-media & Vidja Games-
Jump to: