Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
+2
Übel
mirmathion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:02 pm

Anyone else here play this great game? What's your favorite class? What's your steam ID?
Back to top Go down
Übel
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Übel

Male
Number of posts : 20
Custom tit : Psy stole my custom tit.
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:13 pm

I play it on XBL quite a bit. I usually go for scout in capture the flag games, and heavy for any control point ones.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

The scouts are incredible, you can literally run circles around everyone else.

vs. Pyro is the most annoying thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Bert wants this so bad. We'll probably end up getting this.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Love it. I play mostly Engi and Pyro, though everything except Medic, Demoman, and Soldier gets a lot of play from me.
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:53 pm

I got the Orange box for the 360 the other day so I will probably get into this.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Leafling wrote:

What's a bert?

Also I need someone who always plays medic so they can team up with me as a heavy. Best. Combo. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Bert is Ernie's gay lover.

Oop! Sorry Liz, I thought you knew!
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:01 pm

btw, I need IDs guys so I can find you. Especially you Hux, I wanna see if you're as good as i think you are.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Uh, buggered if I know. I'll get back to you next time I play! xD (but I warn you, getting me to play online is slightly harder than getting me in Vent ;; )
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:04 pm

=O
Back to top Go down
BERT
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
BERT

Male
Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Oh baby

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Leafling wrote:
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Played my first game of this today.

I kind of sucked because I didn't know what the fuck. But I think I nearly broke even with my kills and deaths, only went -1 or -2 I think.
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:25 pm

DOUBLE POST YEEHAW.

Does anybody have any tips? Like really basic tips for a crappy nublet?
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:49 pm

It really depends what class you're playing and what map you're playing. if you'd like to vent. some time or whatever we could hang out.

General advice is the same as a lot of FPSes: Knowledge is power. Know the map, know the classes, know how your enemies and your teammates think. You should try to find a server that rotates maps each round so you can play each one at least once and you should constantly rotate classs to find what you like and what the situation calls for.

The easiest classes to play are probably scout and heavy -- neither of these have special abilities and they give you the full spectrum. Scouts have little health and aren't really dangerous (a couple of classes have the scout main weapon, the shotgun, as their secondary) but they ARE very fast compared to every other class and can literally run circles around everyone else. Heavies are the opposite -- their machine guns do massive damage at up to medium-long range and it takes a lot to bring them down but they move slower than any other class. These two classes are easy because there isn't really anything "TF2" about them -- you'll find similar things in other games.

It is good to know that medics when healing you not only bring you back to full health but also give you a temporary *maximum* health boost, making you more difficult to kill. You will see when getting healed the "Uber" percentage of the medic. This goes up the longer the medic heals for. When it hits 100, the medic has the option of "Ubering," which makes him and the person he's healing invincible for a short time. People who are ubered appear shiny red or blue, depending on the team. When you see someone from the other team that looks like this, don't bother attacking; rather run and hope their uber runs out before they kill you.

Oh, useful: How to Spot a Spy. As you may or may not have noticed, spies from one team can disguise themselves to look like a member of the other team. When they've done this, if you mouse over them they will even appear to have the name of someone on your team. There are several ways to figure out if they're a spy. The easiest is to shoot them; if they get hurt they're a spy. If you cannot run straight through them, they're a spy. If they hang around suspiciously near engineer constructions such as sentries, they're possibly a spy. Don't worry about attacking them; they're virtually harmless unless they're stabbing you in the back with their knife. Which is another piece of advice: always watch your back.

That's about it for now I guess >.> I've only been playing a few days longer than you.
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:43 pm

I think you're playing on the PC and I'm using the 360 version so we couldn't play together I don't think.

But yeah thanks for the tips. Mostly been playing Soldier and Heavy. I did have a bit of success as a Heavy earlier, managed to rack up 4 kills in a life which was good. I only used the Scout once, for a total of 13 seconds, so I'll probably look into using that more.

And yeah, I've been shanked too many times by spies now. Gonna have to look out for those tricky bastards. Good to know team killing is off though. I've accidentally blasted out at team mates running round the corner a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 pm

To deal with spies be a Pyro and just flame everyone you ever see on your own team. You can't hurt genuine team members, but spies will catch fire.
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 am

Got 10 points in one life as both Heavy and Pyro. So I guess those are my classes.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Valve bollocks my Steam up yet again, the legends. No TF2 for me until I can be arsed fixing that.
Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: M-m-media & Vidja Games-
Jump to: