Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deepest, darkest sexual secrets

Go down 
+8
Shukudai
Tallulah
Big Shug
Bunny
mmmmmaicha
Xochitl
Jess
~*~Celes~*~
12 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Celes~*~
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
~*~Celes~*~

Female
Number of posts : 36
Custom tit : Ohai~
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Deepest, darkest sexual secrets Empty
PostSubject: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:00 pm

What are some of your deepest, darkest sexual secrets you don't tell ANYONE? (be prepared to learn a LOT about me that you don't know.)

1. I got my first experience in oral when I was 11. He was 16, my big brother's best friend. Now, he's engaged and his fiancee resembles me quite a bit. Kind of creepy.

2. I first became interested in sex when I was 4. It was more of a "I want to see what you have and I want to touch it" thing, so maybe it was just curiosity. I dunno.

3.I would never date a girl, but I wouldn't mind a threesome with me, my boyfriend, and another girl. I'd give her oral and let her do oral on me and stuff, but I'd never date a girl, and I'd never be with a girl unless Alan was in on it too. Foursomes are WAY better sounding though.

4. I do watch girlxgirl, but it's only because girlxguy usually revolves around the guy getting all the pleasure. I like to see girls get satisfied, too. I could just be looking in the wrong place, but...*shrugs*

5. I used to mess around with other girls a lot when I was younger (like, 8 and 9, when I first went through puberty).

6. So far, doggy and missionary are my favorite positions <3 Not really a secret, but meh.

7. I totally fantasize about getting it on in a public bathroom, in the forest, over his desk at his workplace, in his car (impossible because his car is so small...stupid European cars ;-; ), in a pool/hot tub/jacuzzi, in a closet somewhere public, out in the backyard at night, in front of a mirror (which we can do in my bedroom at his house, because my wardrobe mirrors are right next to my bed and they're full-length mirrors), on a beach...basically, places where we could be in danger of being discovered are a big turn on :3

How about you guys? :3 Will probably post more later~
Back to top Go down
Jess
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Jess

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:20 pm

None of these are really secrets, but more stuff most people don't know:.
1. I'm not a fan of recieving oral sex. I actually enjoy giving it, but its been a long time since I recieved it because I always flat out refuse, but I guess the only way to enjoy it is to accept it. also not a fan of getting myself off 'cause no other person involved. . xD
2. anything to do with anal = a hell no from me. No thank you.
3. Missionary is probably my favourite position, but there are a few others I really like, like reverse cowgirl. yeeehaw?
4. I love shower sex or sex on a chair. Very Happy
5. I like the whole idea of sex in places where you could get caught. If I ever DID get caught I'd probably die, but y'know excitement and all that. Fun.

Yeah, that's all you''re getting from me. Jess!
Back to top Go down
~*~Celes~*~
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
~*~Celes~*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Oooh, shower sex was another thing I wanted to try, and sex on a chair~

We attempted reverse cowgirl but we were both really nervous and so we were really awkward...but it was still amazing <3

Also, anal = good for me =]
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 pm

1) I got my first experience in oral when I was 10. He was 28, my father. Now, he's dead, which is damned good evidence for karma.

2) The only things completely off the table for me are things which involve bodilfy fluids. Blood and sex fluids are fine, sweat is a little unpleasant but not repulsive. Otherwise I'll go for it. Scars, branding, torture, removing body parts, whatev, I'll go for it.

I think that probably covers everything! Monster
Back to top Go down
~*~Celes~*~
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
~*~Celes~*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm

well, he got what was coming to him.
Back to top Go down
mmmmmaicha
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mmmmmaicha

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Jess wrote:

1. I'm not a fan of recieving oral sex. I actually enjoy giving it, but its been a long time since I recieved it because I always flat out refuse but I guess the only way to enjoy it is to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 pm

My biggest sexual fantasy involves a virgin. It must be a virgin. I want her first time to be completely unforgettable. I want her completely broken; sexually, mentally and physically. I want her scarred for the rest of her entire life because of what I have done. Anything you can think about that you would not want done to you, I want to do to someone (Unless you're Huxley, then whatever you want done, blah blah).

There are two things preventing this from happening. The first one is my girlfriend, who is not a proper candidate and the second one is the law. Fucking law.

Also, I'm pretty sure this thread made me throw up.
Back to top Go down
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Oral is the only good thing about sex. Receiving anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Female
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:31 pm

1) I was a virgin until I was 22. No, straight up. I properly lost my virginity on the sofa in my old house, to some arsehole. Then again I don't regret it.

2) Conversely, I have also done it with a virgin. That was a weird one.

3) I cheated on my ex with his friend, who worked with him. As a result, I was a bit off with this friend for a long while, and professed to hate him. Once he got a girlfriend of his own, though, I began to feel more comfortable around him; now we're on good terms I've kinda lost touch with him since I moved away, though, but there's NO way I would ever do it again (cheating, that is.)

4) I like to be dominated! Wink

5) I have done it up the wrong'un. I was very drunk (and therefore relaxed), and he was (how to put it...?) quite small. There, I said it.

6) I have pretty wild fantasies about one of my co-workers. I imagine us getting it on in the bathroom at work. It'll never happen though.
Back to top Go down
~*~Celes~*~
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
~*~Celes~*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:06 pm

It could, you never know ^^
Back to top Go down
Shukudai
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Shukudai

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 pm

spent $150 on morning after pills cuz we thought the condom kept breaking

turned out it was girl juices the whole time
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Oooooooh, things we learn about Christmas Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Rye
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:48 pm

ITT: Rye just figures out that Shukudai is Manus.

I don't have any major dark sexual secrets. I'm pretty open about what I like. But one secret is that I usually can't get off on the thought of regular sex, basically, or at least I have trouble. It has to be something kinky, usually involving being forced into it by terrible men and women.
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey, that's just like me!
Back to top Go down
Eserikto
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Eserikto

Male
Number of posts : 29
Custom tit : i'm sick of being jowy

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:34 pm

I like consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position.
Back to top Go down
http://worldofwarcraft.com
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 pm

newfag
Back to top Go down
Misfit
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Misfit

Female
Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:55 am

ooh bunny turns me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eserikto
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Eserikto

Male
Number of posts : 29
Custom tit : i'm sick of being jowy

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:01 am

I left the procreation bit out because I don't wanna procreate now.

Shithead. <3
Back to top Go down
http://worldofwarcraft.com
Christfuck
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Christfuck

Number of posts : 59
Custom tit : Eight-limbed Knot
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, darkest sexual secrets   Deepest, darkest sexual secrets EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Is there anything no one doesn't already know about my sexual fantasies and the like at this point and time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shittyendjob.com

Deepest, darkest sexual secrets
Page 1 of 1