Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Denmark

Male
Number of posts : 57
Custom tit : Forget Norway!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

This is a topic. You will reply to it. Empty
PostSubject: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:42 am

So the other day I was walking to the drug store, like we have all over the place here in good old upstate NY, and I was thinking to myself how cool it would be if we had flying cars. I mean, according to Back to the Future we're supposed to have them by 2015, and where we're going we won't need *flip down glasses* roads. So I got to thinking of how exactly the physics of that whole flying car thing would work out and got so completely distracted by my thoughts that I walked a good mile past the drug store and forgot why I was going there in the first place. So I turned around and walked back towards the drug store and my home domicile when it occurred to me exactly why pigeons don't have antlers: it would give everyone in cities who already want to kill pigeons even more of a reason to do so; I mean hell, I don't even live in anything remotely resembling a city and I dislike pigeons enough to want to get rid of them, and I don't even need a trophy for motivation! So anyway, as I headed back homeward I bumped into a buddy of mine, and we got to talking and I made up this whole bullshit story about there being a drugstore within walking distance of my home in backwoods upstate New York and, once I was finished, proceeded to ask him the following question:

Are you a very verbose person or are you a "man of few words", as the saying goes?
Back to top Go down
Breine
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Breine

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : I'm not a pastry!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:21 am

I'm usually pretty talkative and out-going, but can also be more quiet at times. I guess it all depends.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:50 am

Depends whether I'm trying to impress people or not.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 am

I'm... talky xD

Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:38 am

I'm very chatty, unless I'm around people who intimidate me. Then I keep shut.

Blue Harvest
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 am

I'm not very talkative unless I'm in a small group of close friends. I never shut up then.
Back to top Go down
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am

Flying cars won't ever be invented. Pigeons don't have antlers because raptor Jesus's birthday is Easter and not Christmas. Rolling Eyes

And I'm not very chatty anymore and I prefer to stay out of conversation completely with other people. Besides my boyfriend. Who doesn't like this!
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:56 am

I rarely ever talk.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 am

Leafling wrote:
Flying cars won't ever be invented.

A bold claim! Also untrue.

Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:06 pm

I am both!
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Ah, but when they make one that people who aren't millionaires can afford, then it will truly count.
Back to top Go down
Shauna
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Shauna

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 pm

I can be very chatty, as people who get to know me well find out - but unless I know a person well, I will keep my mouth shut or I am hardly able to form coherent sentence around them. Not very good for the prospects of making friends. xD

Although, I think slightly more on the starting topic - I ramble. A lot. I notice this a lot more when I'm typing or writing. I'll start off with maybe one or two things I want to say, then suddenly I have two paragraphs filled with rubbish, my original points lost in a wall of text. I suppose I do this when talking as well - going off on random tangents, and losing what I was originally trying say.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Denmark

Male
Number of posts : 57
Custom tit : Forget Norway!

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Xochitl wrote:
Leafling wrote:
Flying cars won't ever be invented.

A bold claim! Also untrue.

Those are sexy as HELL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic. You will reply to it.   This is a topic. You will reply to it. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a topic. You will reply to it.
Page 1 of 1