Hot Sexy Slashfic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Sexy Slashfic

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding on the Retro~

Go down 
+2
mirmathion
Denmark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Denmark
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Denmark

Male
Number of posts : 57
Custom tit : Forget Norway!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Riding on the Retro~ Empty
PostSubject: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 am

This thread is about retro games, and retro games only. Use your best judgment determining what is truly "retro". (Let's be generous and go up to the generation of N64 and PS1, even though those aren't really retro)

Some topics to encourage discussion:

What's your favorite retro game system?
What's your favorite retro game? Why?
What memories do you have of gaming back in the day?
Et cetera!
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:06 am

The best retro game system is far and away the SNES. That box has AMAZING things on it.

Including Chrono Trigger.

Which is my favorite game of all time. Because...it'll take a while to explain; anyone who's played it will understand why. it's basically the best RPG in existence.

Unfortunately, when I was a youngin' I didn't own any retro game systems really (other than an old PC) as they were very expensive in the country I'm from. We did used to play the old 2D duke nukems on that PC though ^____^

Also, does anyone else find the original prince of persia quite difficult?
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 am

The original PoP was insane. That was some old-school difficulty right there, except even by old-school standards that game was harsh.

Genesis.
Choosing one game is impossible, but I'd probably go with Theme Park, if that's old enough to count. The Sonic games are amazing too.
I remember one time I spent two solid weeks doing nothing but playing X-Com: Enemy Unknown!
Back to top Go down
Psychotic
Sexysaurus Mod
Sexysaurus Mod
Psychotic

Male
Number of posts : 257
Custom tit : A big pit of lord knows what.

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm

I was always an Amiga man. God bless Sensible Soccer, Cannon Fodder, Worms, and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Shukudai
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Shukudai

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:49 pm

s nintendo
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Psychotic wrote:
I was always an Amiga man. God bless Sensible Soccer, Cannon Fodder, Worms, and so on and so forth.

You know you were all about Custer's Revenge.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:39 am

All jokes aside I read that the game itself was actually not fun =p
Back to top Go down
Czanthwhore
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Czanthwhore

Male
Number of posts : 144
Custom tit : A Sexy Revolution!

PostSubject: Re: Riding on the Retro~   Riding on the Retro~ EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 am

I guess it kind of depends what you want to call retro. I really, really loved my PS1, and some people would consider that retro now, but I'm not so convinced. I could choose my PC, but I feel a little iffy about calling that retro too, so I think I'll go with the SNES. Great library of games, some nice visuals, and some of my absolute favourite games ever. I started playing Super Mario Kart again a few weeks ago and it's still as much fun as it ever was. F-Zero hasn't aged too well, though.
Back to top Go down

Riding on the Retro~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: M-m-media & Vidja Games-
Jump to: