Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore
Registration date : 2008-06-19

What do y'all look like. Empty
PostSubject: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 pm

No pictures, that's cheating. I want description.

I'm 5 feet tall, I'm of a curvy build, I have red hair at the moment, but it's usually brown. I'm very pale, I have a big Italian nose, and my eyes are a blue-ish green with a ring of gold around the pupil. My hands and feet are small. My face is shaped like an oval, and my ears are very small. Valid, man.

Quin
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling

Male
Number of posts : 40
Custom tit : Harle = You're an ass. =(
Location : Oh resha can you not see? That we live in a land of misery. People suffering left and right. It just isn't right. But one of the worst lives is mine. I suffer daily and every time. I cry for freedom I cry for help. Yet my calls are not answered. But you Resha you are my light. So shine on my life and let me fight. And we shall go to lands unknown. Hand in hand with a lovers bond. Do you wish this or do you not? Do you want to save me? If you do then take my hand. And my misery shall be banned. So come Resha do you accept me? As your soul mate to make life an ease. Or shall you banish my heart to misery.
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:05 pm

I'm an anklyosaur. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shauna
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Shauna

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm roughly 5'7". I have brown hair that reaches to just below my shoulders. I have brown eyes, with nothing exotic or cool to them. Just brown. I'm kinda pale, but I do have a little bit of colour in my skin. Speaking of colour, my cheeks always have a rosy colour to them. Uh... I suck at describing myself.
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Denmark

Male
Number of posts : 57
Custom tit : Forget Norway!
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 pm

I'm 6'6", black, muscular, with a full head of hair and enough women around me at once that some people have confused them for tumors.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm 7'9", my arms are so ripped that it looks like Arnie and Sly are sprouting from my shoulders, I have a dark, thick head of curly black hair, and my eyes burn with the light of a thousand galaxies.

Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Denmark

Male
Number of posts : 57
Custom tit : Forget Norway!

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 pm

Xochitl wrote:
I'm 7'9", my arms are so ripped that it looks like Arnie and Sly are sprouting from my shoulders, I have a dark, thick head of curly black hair, and my eyes burn with the light of a thousand galaxies.

wtf omg stop copying me

Okay, for real I'm about 6'2", with a full head of thick light-brown hair, and lasers for eyes.
Back to top Go down
mmmmmaicha
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mmmmmaicha

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:42 am

I'm 6'4, with scandinavian good looks. Blotchy, alabaster skin and platinum blonde hair. My eyes are dark blue and I have chiseled chin. My arms are long and heavy, and my legs are like forever.

I'm also a 5'1 Filipino-Hawaiian-Samoan-Ainu-Indian beauty. I have golden skin and I have soft brown hair. My eyes are dark and I have a very round chin and a high forehead which is the bane of my existence. I am as busty as as a wall and my legs are short. I have a smile almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:09 am

Okay, the truth now.

I'm 6'3" with Scandanavian good looks and Irish rogueishness. I have long brown hair. I have green eyes, but they can appear grey or blue with different lighting conditions. I'm quite thin.

Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
smittenkitten

Female
Number of posts : 23
Custom tit : Aar I'm a Viking!

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 am

I'm 5'3" tall, I have blonde hair a cloudy silvery blue eyes. I have some freckles on my arms and face and i'm quite pale. I have a hourglass figure, okay boobs and my foot size is a 5 1/2 UK size. I'm not sure how else to explain me except I have some Norse blood in me and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Dolentrean
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Dolentrean

Male
Number of posts : 60
Custom tit : Pretty Cool
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 am

If Collin Feral and Brad Pitt had a baby, injected him with Johnny Depp DNA, and then the baby was born with a very sexy birth defect, I would look something like the offspring…

Also I can fly.
Back to top Go down
penguinninja
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
penguinninja

Female
Number of posts : 20
Custom tit : apples.

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm about 5'3" without any shoes on. My hair is a very dark brown and I have side swept bangs. My eyes are dark brown, pretty close to black. I'm kind of small from the waist up. I'm about a size 6 in pants. I have golden skin, and I have a round face?

I suck at describing myself to anyone. D:
Back to top Go down
http://yunie-rikku.livejournal.com
Big Shug
Proud Sunflower
Proud Sunflower
Big Shug

Female
Number of posts : 210
Custom tit : we are the same strange animal

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm five foot ten inches about a hundred and forty pounds. I have medium length dark brown hair with purple bangs or "fringe" and brown eyes. I have a long oval shaped face and a little nose. I have a small mouth.

Blah. This is depressing.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 am

I'm 6' tall with thick curly brown hair both on my head and on my face. I have rather striking green eyes which are difficult to see past my trapezoidal silver spectacles. I have a regular-sized noise despite my Jewish heritage but a larger-than-average stomach (WILD SNORLAX APPEARS). My complexion isn't pale at all, I'm closer to the color of a good cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do y'all look like.   What do y'all look like. Empty

Back to top Go down

What do y'all look like.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Sexy Slashfic :: General Chat-
Jump to: