Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Rye

Female
Number of posts : 517
Custom tit : Rye loves Grindledore
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario Empty
PostSubject: Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario   Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 pm

You have been hiking all day, you are in an unfamiliar area but not lost. Your hiking partner notices a cave and says, "lets have a peak inside."
The cave seems to have recently become more accessible ( think erosion/ rock slide), the main chamber is well lit, enough to see easily, in the farthest corner you find...

What do you find?

Last edited by Rye on Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hotsexyslashfic.forumotion.com
Xochitl
Sexysaurus Admins
Sexysaurus Admins
Xochitl

Female
Number of posts : 399
Custom tit : We are the universe made manifest
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario   Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:04 pm

A 1,700 year old Chinese sage, still meditating. He tells us to sit, and we spend the evening conversing with him. We come away enlightened.

Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
Bunny

Male
Number of posts : 189
Custom tit : Whorrifying
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario   Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 pm

A giant mutated armored bear. With careful consideration, I shove my partner towards the bear with all my strength and jump behind the nearest covering, making the sound of a wounded animal. While the bear is busy feasting on the now dead corpse of my once lifelong friend, I make a hasty but silent retreat.

Upon reaching civilization once more, I tell no one of my actions, only that we were separated during the night and, though I put my best efforts forward, I simply could not find anything but the smallest tracings of my lost companion.

I live out the rest of my days happy and content that I lived and he did not. I hated him anyway.
Back to top Go down
mirmathion
Blossoming Seedling
Blossoming Seedling
mirmathion

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario   Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Ancient scrolls containing mystical Jewish teachings. I dare not read them now for fear of damaging them; I bag them up and take them to the best scholars in israel who laboriously preserve them, read them, and put them on display in a popular museum for the world to see. I congratulate myself on a job well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario   Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the Day - 6/26/08 - Scenario
Page 1 of 1